CNC system is the core of the electrical control system of CNC machine tools. After the CNC system of each machine tool runs for a certain period of time, some components will inevitably appear some damage or failure. In order to prolong the service life of components as much as possible and prevent the occurrence of various faults and malignant accidents, it is necessary to maintain the CNC system on a daily basis.
How to do the daily maintenance of CNC system?
Mainly includes: the use of CNC system inspection and daily maintenance of CNC system.
The daily maintenance of CNC system mainly includes the following aspects:
1) Strictly formulate and implement the rules and regulations for the daily maintenance of CNC systems.
2) The door of numerical control cabinet and power cabinet should be opened as little as possible.
3) Clean up the heat dissipation and ventilation system of NC device regularly to prevent the temperature overheating of NC device.
4) Pay attention to the regular maintenance of input/output devices of CNC system
5) Regular inspection and replacement of DC motor brushes
6) Regular monitoring of grid voltage for CNC devices
7) Batteries for memory need to be checked and replaced regularly
8) CNC systems need to be maintained when they are not in use for a long time
9) Maintenance of Standby Printed Circuit Board
10) Handling when CNC breaks down: Once CNC system breaks down, operators should take emergency stop measures to stop the system operation and protect the site. And to assist maintenance personnel to do a good job in preparation for the maintenance of the early stage.