NC cutting tools have many different requirements than those used in general machine tools.
The characteristics of NC tools are different from those of ordinary tools.
- good rigidity (especially rough cutting tools), high accuracy, low vibration resistance and thermal deformation.
- It has good interchangeability and is convenient for quick tool change.
- Life is high, cutting performance is stable and reliable.
- The size of the cutter is easy to adjust, so as to reduce the tool changing time.
- The cutting tool should be able to reliably chip or chip, so as to facilitate chip removal.
- Serialization and standardization are conducive to programming and tool management.