Introduction to products:
Slim Shaped Single Roller Groove Burnishing Tools are Universal Roller Burnishing Tools that are non-intrinsic tools for smoothening and work hardening of external contours. Internal springs generate the required rolling force. The value of the rolling force is defined by the preload of the tool. The spring characteristics can be adapted to the requirements of the workpiece. The shape of the rollers is designed according to workpiece requirements.
shafts and plane surfaces, cones, grooves, undercuts
square shank 12/16/20 mm, can be used as right or left – handed tool.
- Universally usable.
- Low investment, Highly cost effective.
- Fast return on investment.
- Slim design enables the application in small spaced machine tools.
- The surfaces in quality of Ra is less than 0, 2 µm to be obtained.
- Short cycle time.
- Complete machining with one chucking.
- Both directions of rotation possible.
- Best suitable for frequently varying job diameters.
- Single tool can burnish any diameter.
- Best quality CARBIDE Rollers is used.
- Single pass operation.
- It is easy to change the spare part.
- Process time is short.
- It removes the second machine and personnel requirements.
- It does not make sawdust.
|Speed||up to 150 m/min|
|Feed rate||0.05 – 0.3 mm/rev|
|Workpiece allowance||up to 0.02 mm|
|Tool pre-load||up to 3 mm|
|Lubrication||emulsion or oil; filtration of the lubricant (< 40 μm) can improve the surface quality and the tool life|
|Pre-machining of workpiece||surface roughness up to 15 μm|
|Workpiece hardness||up to 45HRC|